At The British School of Paris, we offer our highly committed and talented staff the best conditions in which to accomplish our educational mission and to foster performance and creativity.
Therefore, we strongly promote professional development and well-being and provide excellent facilities and equipment.
The British School of Paris is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. All members of staff are trained in child protection. We ensure successful candidates are police checked on appointment and that all staff will report concerns through our child protection policy.
Please note that we only respond to applications for specific vacancies as advertised. For all vacancies at the School, applicants must hold an EU passport or valid French work permit.
10 reasons why you should work at the BSP
- Collaborative approach to teaching and learning
- Friendly, caring and supportive environment
- Professional training and personal development opportunities
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package
- Outstanding facilities – both in and out of the classroom
- IT integrated into the curriculum at all levels
- Outstanding reputation worldwide
- Dynamic international and multi-cultural community
- Campuses right on Paris' doorstep
- Strong Philosophy and Aims
As required by the law « Liberté de choisir son avenir professionnel », The British School of Paris has calculated its “Professional gender equality index”.
This index is based on four compulsory criteria:
- Salary differences between female and male
- The difference in individual pay rise awards between female and male
- Ratio of employees who benefited from a pay rise in the year following their return from maternity leave
- Number of employees from the under-represented sex included in the ten highest earners
The BSP’s index for 2023 is: 76/100.
One area that the BSP is working on is to encourage women to apply for senior management/leadership level positions as they are currently under-represented at this level.