Established in 1954, The British School of Paris is the oldest and largest school teaching the British curriculum in France. We have a proven track record of academic excellence and provide a high-quality education to over 600 pupils aged from 3 to 18.
Ten good reasons why we believe you should entrust your child’s education to us:
- Impressive GCSE and A Level results: almost all students secure their first choice places at leading universities worldwide
- Extensive sports and co-curricular programme
- Strong pastoral system with dedicated tutors
- The use of the latest technology throughout the school to further learning; all pupils from Reception to Year 13 use iPads as a compulsory tool for learning
- Highly qualified and motivated teaching staff
- ISI inspected. We have been classed as ‘excellent’ following our last three inspections in 2011, please download the report here: ISI Report 2011 and again in 2014 and 2019, please download the reports here: ISI Report 2014 and here: ISI Report 2019. Affiliated to HMC, IAPS and COBIS
- An idyllic and tranquil setting with plenty of recreational space, yet only a 25 minute train ride from central Paris
- A genuinely international and multi-cultural community
- Academic choices – the ability to study A Level as well as extended learning opportunities for the most able students
- A personalised programme for all students with special educational needs
Come and see us for a tour of our school.
For further information please contact the Registrar.