Please click on the image to view an enlarged version:
The School provides, in a caring international environment, a high quality British-style education which enables its pupils to become good citizens and to lead fulfilling lives.
The School’s aims are:
- to provide a continuous course of high-quality all-round education to children of a wide range of abilities and cultural backgrounds, from Nursery level up to University entrance, embracing a wide range of extra-curricular activities as well as an academic curriculum based on courses followed in the UK so as to facilitate transfer to and from UK and British International schools;
- to foster the development of individuality and independence of mind in all students, while at the same time encouraging high moral standards, self-discipline and mutual respect for the cultures, opinions and values of others;
- to pursue a practical and interactive approach in teaching, which employs new technologies and resources, to encourage students to be rigorous in their work habits and to take responsibility for their own learning;
- to provide a well-ordered environment in which discipline is firm without being repressive, and where school and parents work closely together and form a strong community, and to maintain close links with the local commune;
- to ensure successful delivery of our educational programme through the employment and development of well-qualified, competent, and enthusiastic members of staff;
- to identify and respond to every child’s needs using tailor-made programmes to help their development;
- to maintain buildings and resources at a level commensurate with the high standards of education we are seeking to deliver;
- to maximise the experience of living in France, a cultural dimension which offers the opportunity to enhance many aspects of the education which it provides;
- to make students aware of health, safety, and environmental concerns, not only on a global scale, but also as they affect our daily lives.
STRENGTH IN BODY AND MIND
VALIDUS • CORPORE • ANIMOQUE