At the British School of Paris, we offer our highly committed and talented staff the best conditions to accomplish our education mission and to foster performance and creativity.
Therefore, we strongly promote professional development and well-being, and provide excellent facilities and equipment.
The British School of Paris is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and young people. All our members of staff are trained in child protection. We ensure successful candidates are police checked on appointment and that all staff will report concerns through our child protection policy.
Please note that we only respond to applications for specific vacancies as advertised. For all vacancies at the School, applicants must hold an EU passport or valid French work permit.
Working at the BSP
10 reasons why you should work at the BSP
- Collaborative approach to teaching and learning
- Friendly, caring and supportive environment
- Professional training and personal development opportunities
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package
- Outstanding facilities – both in and out of the classroom
- IT integrated into the curriculum at all levels
- Outstanding reputation worldwide
- Dynamic international and multi-cultural community
- Campuses right on Paris' doorstep
- Strong Philosophy and Aims
Explore opportunities and hear what our staff have to say....